This sandwich is a quick snack or even a meal for one of those days that you want to eat something good and filling but also quick. I always make some variations depending on what I have in my fridge, but this is the closest to the recipe that I would normally make. I hope you enjoy it
- 380g tuna
- 1 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tomato, diced
- black olives to taste
- red onion, cubes
- parsley, chopped
- 100g grated Mozzarella Cheese
- salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
- paprika to taste
- chilli sauce, optional
- Chop the tomato, onion, parsley and olives.
- Mix them with the cheese, mayo and tuna.
- Heat up the sandwich maker, put butter in one side of the bread and place the bread so that the buttered side is on the base of the sandwich maker.
- Add pesto to the bread and put some of the tuna mixture inside. Close it with another piece of bread and set the sandwich maker to the melt setting.
- When the cheese melts, change it to the toast setting.
- When it’s golden and brown, it’s ready.