Last year vegetable noodles started to become popular here. Since then, I went crazy with zucchini noodles. It’s such an easy and healthy way to go for lunch and dinner. I make a few variations to add protein to the meal – sometimes I eat it with halloumi or with prawn. Sometimes I even mix the zucchini noodles with carrot noodles. I also add pesto – but you can experiment a little more and mix with aioli or other sauces.
- 3 zucchinis
- 1 full tbs kale and pistachio pesto
- 2 tsp oil
- handful cherry tomatoes
- halloumi cheese
- parmesan Cheese
- Use a vegetable spiral mixer machine to make the zucchini noodles.
- In a pan add 1 tsp oil and fry the halloumi, putting it to the side.
- Use the same pan and add another teaspoon of oil and add the pesto and zucchini and mix it well for about 3-5 min. Add the cherry tomatoes and plate it.
- Grate parmesan cheese over the noodles and and place the fried halloumi pieces on top.