I’m so excited for Festa Junina, one more week and I can eat all the beautiful food from this celebration.
This corn today is my variation of the normal corn served for Festa Junina. Back home it would normally go on the barbecue, but since I now live in an apartment I can’t have a barbecue. All the same this turned out to be very juicy and tasty.
- 4 cobs corns
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- salt to taste
- ½ tsp paprika
- ¼ tsp ground chilli, and a little extra to brush onto the corn
- black pepper to taste
- Mix the butter with the spices and spread the mixture onto the corn.
- Wrap it inside some aluminium foil and bake at 200C for 20 min.
- Open the foil and brush all the corn again with the spiced butter mixture. Take it to the over and bake for another 15 min.
- After this, brush all the corn again and let it open and bake it for 10min or until the corn is slightly gold.