You might have already seen the brigadeiro recipe I posted here before. These one is similar but it is a baked version of brigadeiro, more like a chocolate crème caramel.
It is quite simple and easy to make – really good for desserts on a Sunday since nobody is on a diet on this day of the week :).
- 1 can condensed milk
- 1 can creamy evaporated milk*
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- 3 eggs
- 1 tbsp butter, plus to grease
- 2 tbsp sugar
- Preheat the oven at 180C
- Grease a cake pan (18 cm) with soft butter.
- Using a blender, add first the liquids and the dry ingredients and blend it until all well combined.
- Add the mixture to the cake pan and cook it in a bain marie** for about 1 hour.
*This kind of cream is normally next to the condensed milk on the supermarket shelves.
** Bain marie is the same as a water bath. In this case you need a bigger cake pan and you need to put warm water and place the smaller pan inside it.