Banana bread or banana cake?
Well, I don’t really know but this is so good that I don’t really care.
I like to make it, slice it and freeze individually, so when I want a slice for breakfast or snack It’s easy to defrost.
For this recipe I used almond nuts, but you can use any kind you like. Also I added poppy seeds but you can take it out if you’d prefer. I like to make other variations with the flour as well.
- 4 bananas
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 eggs
- 100g honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 40g brown sugar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 cups self-raising flour
- 1 tsp poppy seed
- chopped nuts of your choice
- Preheat the oven at 170C.
- Grease a loaf pan and reserve.
- Mash the bananas, add olive oil, eggs, honey, vanilla extract and almond milk.
- In another container, mix sugar, baking soda, self-raising flour, poppy seed and nuts.
- Once combined, add this mixture to the banana mix.
- Once well combined, put the banana mix inside of the loaf pan and bake it for about 40-55min.
- Before slicing, let the cake cool completely.